- “On the Correct Way to Present the Jews and Judaism in Preaching and Catechesis in the Roman Catholic Church” Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity, Commission for Religious Relations with the Jews
- “God’s Mercy Endures Forever: Guidelines on the Presentation of Jews and Judaism in Catholic Preaching” USCCB, Bishops’ Committee on Liturgy
- “Criteria for the Evaluation of Dramatizations of the Passion” USCCB, Bishops’ Committee for Ecumenical and Interreligious Affairs
- International Joint Lutheran-Roman Catholic Study Commission on “The Gospel and the Church” (1972, “Malta Report”).
- International Joint World Methodist Council-Roman Catholic Dialogue Commission, “The Word of Life: A Statement on Revelation and Faith” (1996, Rio de Janeiro)
- International Conversations between the Catholic Church and the Baptist World Alliance, “The Word of God in the Life of the Church.”
- International Consultation between the Catholic Church and the World Evangelical Alliance. “’Scripture and Tradition’ and ‘The Church in Salvation’ Catholics and Evangelicals Explore Challenges and Opportunities.”
- US Baptists and Catholics Discuss the Authority of Scripture. Press Releases on dialogues.
- Southern Baptists and Catholic Bishops Discus Use of the Bible
- US Evangelicals and Catholics Discuss the Authority of Scripture. Press Release on dialogue.